Subject: [Leica] IMG: Corfe Castle from the outside
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 17:55:47 -0800

George, very happy to have you and the rest of the LUG with me!
Thanks again for looking.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Message from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Corfe Castle from the outside)