Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scotch tasting -Philippe
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:47:47 -0800

And Philippe takes the prize for best New Years quote!

Jay, who has a special bottle of 40 year old Longmorn ready to crack
open this evening...

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)