Subject: [Leica] IMG: Children with Dead Pig
From: hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 22:31:36 -0800

I also would like to see a book of yours.

On the subject of this picture; it is, like so very many of yours a
fantastic environmental portrait of a group of people that are very far
removed from our regular existence. You show them in an extremely deep way
that shows that you understand them a lot better than most.

I regularly look at your pictures, but don't comment much because I feel I
can't contribute much to these exquisite photos.

Happy New Year!

Henning

On 2013-12-31, at 8:50 PM, Richard Man <richard at richardmanphoto.com>