Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year
From: gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 09:03:05 +0000

Happy New Year to all my LUG friends.

It is very difficult to be very positive about 2014 when it started with a
thunder storm, torrential rain and very strong winds. However I am in a
positive mood having moved to another year in my life, and I am looking
forward to the future. It starts with a job photographing 'a very senior
Minister' at an event tomorrow - too senior it would seem for me to be
allowed to know who it is!

Best wishes to one and all,

Gerry

Gerry Walden