Subject: [Leica] Expensive software
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 12:14:34 -0500

Larry,

That certainly doesn't sound like a press release from Adobe! It condemns
the publishers rather than tariffs.

Looks to me like it's from "Geek Trivia" on the How-To Geek website:

http://www.howtogeek.com/trivia/rather-than-buy-locally-its-cheaper-to-fly-roundtrip-from-australia-to-the-us-for-what/

?howard