Subject: [Leica] Peter Retired
From: stasys1 at cox.net (stasys1 at cox.net)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 7:40:55 -0800

Peter- I think if you can- retiring early is the way to go. Congratulations!
I was laid off in 1992. I turned it into retirement. Studied photography for
years at the community college. Now it is tennis, travel, photography,
reading, going to car shows/events, drinking beer, wine, sometimes a little
stronger liquid, and eating well. Also try the gym a couple times a week,
Will play in an old timers tennis tournament starting tomorrow in the Calif.
desert where we are "vacationing". So far- life is good- haven't missed a
meal yet. Also- trying to figure out the Sony A7r with Leica R lenses. Enjoy
retirement and have a great New Year. Stasys