Subject: [Leica] OT: I've retired NOT ME! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 18:59:33 -0800

Scott Gregory OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: I've retired NOT ME! :-)

> As always Ted, great advice and you are living proof of that advice.
> Keep on smiling and "clicking" that shutter.
> All the Best with your new Book and 2014. I see you had a very nice write
> up in Photo Life magazine, Dec/Jan issue now on the news stands.  Good for
> you!

Hi Scott,

Thank you very much. PhotoLife magazine available in both the USA & Canada
gave the biography book written by Thelma Fayle a magnificent review! I wish
I could write as well as she. Thelma has created a magnificent tribute to
the old lad and my life career!:-)

Which has been similar in all magazines devoted to giving reviews on books/
magazines of all types!

In this case, Thelma's efforts of taped interviews of nearly two years has
produced a wonderful book with writing and fabulously reproduced photographs
from my 65 year career. 135 photographs, 75 of which will be shown 24 April
at the LEICA GALLERY in NEW YORK as a 4 months exhibition! A considerable
honour to say the least as a lifetime LEICA using photojournalist!

I will get all my catch-up orders from LUG members cleaned up this coming
week. As the Christmas & New Years totally screwed-up many orders from the
LUG CREW.

In any event thank you most graciously!
cheers,
Dr. ted