Subject: [Leica] OT: Turntable
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 19:43:51 +0000

Depends on the value of your CD player, IME you need to spend about 3x the
price of your turntable to get as good a sound out of CD, often with an
external DAC (digital analogue converter).....

john

Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] OT: Turntable)
Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] OT: Turntable)
Message from gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] OT: Turntable)