Subject: [Leica] Leica Yearbook Future
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (al crouch)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 21:26:24 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Jim's concerns make good sense. We wouldn't want to delay production.  If
there is to be a "Best of the Year", one way to handle it would be to let
members select a winner after they receive their books.  The following year
could be used for the selection and the the "best of 2013" could appear as
one cover of the 2014 book.