Subject: [Leica] Funny florescent yellow camera bag vid
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 11:34:03 -0500

I used dry bags in Central America often when traveling in canoes in the
Mosquito Coast.  The only problem with them that I had was that they not
only seal water out, they seal water in.  In the very high humidity of the
Mosquito Coast, anything packed in the bag ended up completely soaked.
 Somewhere I have a photo of all of my traveler's checks and passport laid
out to dry by the fire in the school building.  My Leica's dried by the
same fire.  At home I have a whole dry-bag full of film that was never
exposed because it got wet and ruined inside the bag.  It's still there.
 The only reason I continued to use them was if the bag was accidentally
dropped over the side of the canoe, it would at least float!!

Tina