Subject: [Leica] Anna's Hummingbird
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 09:06:38 +0800

Beautiful Doug! I know how hard it is to get these little critters in focus.
Neatly caught.
Howard

Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 12:32:59 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
From: Doug Herr <wildlightphoto at earthlink.net>
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Anna's Hummingbird
To: lug at leica-users.org

The hummingbird feeders in my yard have attracted several of the resident
Anna's Hummingbirds, one of which is an adult male with full breeding
plumage (the Anna's Hummingbird is one of the first birds to nest each
year).  Today I had the time to take advantage of the little buzz-birds'
activities:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/trochilidae/anhumm06.html

I'm happy with this photograph.

technical stuff: R8/DMR, 280mm f/4 APO, tripod & blind.  All comments
welcome.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com