Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook future volunteers
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 15:59:52 -0800

So now we'll need to rotate our images 180 degrees before submission,
right? ;-)

Good job, Geoff, looking forward to seeing what your vision looks like!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook future volunteers)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook future volunteers)