Subject: [Leica] Funny florescent yellow camera bag vid
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 21:53:46 -0800 (PST)

It's aimed at serious whitewater shooters.  Most of the guys I know tuck
their gear cases down into a dry sack that seals just like that and lash it
to the boat.  (See the lash points on the bottom of that bag?)  I'm thinking
v2 will have a little more clearance between the padded case and the rubber
cover, but otherwise it seems perfect for running rapids, because the photog
almost always has to be in the lead boat to get the other guys coming
through, and that's the riskiest ride...  I'd gladly pay a couple hundred
for that if I were still doing that gig.  Dunno if there's enough of a
market to support building a bag just for them, but LowePro most likely did
their marketing research and concluded they could turn a profit on it
somehow.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...