Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Jumper
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 20:11:05 -0000

Thanks to all who commented on my previous photos.

Jumping into the air on Bray Seafront seems popular. It's the iPhone Halsman
Syndrome, I believe :-)
Here's yet another German girl elevating herself beside the sea.
See LARGE.
Fuji X100S

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Another+Jumper.jpg.html

I had plenty of time to get a shot of the girls taking turns to jump into
the air. They found it hard to get that elusive legs up shot with their
iPhones. I resisted the urge to tell them about shutter lag. The last thing
young girls want is old men in raincoats approaching them as I'm sure all
you older men with raincoats will know........

Douglas

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: Another Jumper)