Subject: [Leica] Wet Street->Ted Grant
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 01:35:29 +0100

Hi Ted, my friend

Thank you very much, I?m really honored with your comment. I always enjoy
the raining days, particularly in the streets of the old Barcelona, they are
really beauty. You mention the ?Art of Observation?, it is true without it,
photography or other arts would not exist, but in my humble opinion, maybe
I?ll talk simply about seeing, everyone of us has a different form to see
and build in his imagination a picture, many times in Barcelona with other
LUG friends we have shoot the same subject but everyone has showed a
different picture. I think it would be very hard learn the art of
observation for someone if he ?don?t see?, on the other hand, for persons
like we the Luggers are, see is very simple, is not an exercise, as we have
learned from you, you see it? you shot it!

Cheers!
Lluis

El 08/01/2014, a las 16:25, tedgrant at shaw.ca escribi?: