Subject: [Leica] Poverty - Thank you, Tina
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 01:40:23 +0100

 Thank you, Tina, for this post. The photos are just terrible. We are
currently visiting our daughter's family in Savannah, GA, we've noticed
people suffering but we have not realized how deeply this crisis is now
rooted among the general population. Let's hope these pictures will move
people, us,  into some kind of action. Thank you!
JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
Strasbourg