Subject: [Leica] LUG Book 2014 landed at Metz
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 13:16:06 +0100

Marvellous!

Thank you once more Jim for this outstanding piece of shared pleasures.

You will be remembered here as the first Johannes Gensfleich zur Laden
zum Gutenberg of the LUG.
And also from the other names I discover, of a much larger circle.
Congratulations on your resilience doing an excellent job over the
years.
So, thank you so much again.

Lots of goodies inside folks, you are an amazing bunch. Or is it crew?
Ted!?

Which leads me to special thanks to Dear Uncle Ted too, as well as to
Brian and/or Geoff who will allow this wonderful experience to keep
rolling.
Additional thanks to Daniel who featured me in such good company; most
honoured Ladies and you my pal Gerry :-)

Amities de Metz
Philippe, now taking his fingers out of his nose :-)

NO ARCHIVE