Subject: [Leica] FS: 2014 calendars, fine prints
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 09:15:49 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

I have a few 2014 calendars remaining on hand for immediate delivery.  I
want to sell these to raise funds to repair my backup camera.   Make an
offer I can't refuse.

Fine prints of many of my photographs are available on RA-4 photographic
paper.  If you've been wanting a print this would be a good time to purchase
as I want to repair my backup camera.

Please contact me off-list doug (at) wildlightphoto (dot) com or
wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com