Subject: [Leica] Yearbook - outstanding
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 21:09:51 +0000 (GMT)

I am blown away by the quality of the images in this year's book. More so
than usual - I need to look at it in small bites to take it all in. Not only
is the technical quality of the images great, but also that many have
nuances only seen with unhurried?study. Really, really excellent.

Bonus - it is fun to look at photos from our regular posters and recognize
the photographer by style before reading the caption!

Kudos to Jim Shulman and everyone who submitted.?

Sue

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Yearbook - outstanding)