Subject: [Leica] The End of Bayer Sensors Is Nigh, But What¹s Next? or use your A7R while you can
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 23:59:56 -0500

Published by THEME but written by WHO?
Unsigned technical articles don't please me.
That is low level journalism 101 to the Max.
I don't even read a thing usually before I google/wiki the guy.
Find out which flash drives he was reviewing last. Find out if the writer is
really a photo person at all or just a Technogeek who thinks a camera body
is a computer peripheral with no phone in it.
On the top of this weeks issue in the right corner is an article:
The Leica Predicament ? 2014 Outlook and Beyond
http://www.the.me/the-leica-predicament-2014-outlook-and-beyond/
Also Published by THEME but written by WHAT?
I Don't Know is on third--   :

"For instance, I know from personal talks with industry insiders Leila's not
happy with Fujifilm?"

So Leica is threatened by a 1000 dollar cropped camera? Really? Why its got
a pseudo rangefinder in it?
Welcome to the world of Leica where that has never been the case going back
to 1920.

Leica has been  undercut by everybody since say one and it knows it always
will be.
Plenty want the cheapest they can find.
Plenty more don't want the cheapest they can find. They want Leica.

Ps what if the Nikons and Canons in the 20th century were all half frame
cameras and Leica was the only one making a "double frame"?
It would have never lost its pro market dominance that's what.
It would have been the only camera anyone any good was using to the end.