Subject: [Leica] The End of Bayer Sensors Is Nigh, But What¹s Next? or use your A7R while you can
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 21:18:07 -0800

Mark wrote:

> My first Zeiss lens was a 150mm f4 Sonnar for my new then Hasselblad.

I had a Tessar on a Contaflex as a kid, but my first serious Zeiss lens was
also the 150 f4 Sonnar for the Rollei SL66.  Later I bought the 80 Planar
and 50 Distagon, which was a dog up close and one reason I got so
interested in non-retrofocus lenses on rangefinders.  I may finally sell
off my SL66 outfit, but the Rollei TLR with the 2.8 Planar may be the only
MF film camera I keep -- such a classic, like the Leicas.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The End of Bayer Sensors Is Nigh, But What¹s Next? or use your A7R while you can)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The End of Bayer Sensors Is Nigh, But What¹s Next? or use your A7R while you can)