Subject: [Leica] Leica Yearbook
From: neal at photoneal.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:42:22 -0500

A truly impressive collection!
>/  Many images from photographers I don't recognize as posters here.
/>/  Wish they would post more often as they are wonderful, but thank all of
you for contributing your images to the yearbook. Something to be admired in
each of them, IMO.
/>/  best,
/>/  Bob
/

so true Bob, a beautiful collection of images representing the leica users
group which we all are proud of...

though it's certainly very silly and much out of synch (a curious
contradiction) for the cover to emphasize leica equipment, while the inside
concentrates on images made with any photo equipment, often with nada in the
leica department...

Steve

Steve,  many of us who were long time Leica users and owners, I've owned and
used Leicas for more than 50 years, can no longer afford Leica new digital
cameras every two or three years and have opted for other makes. If Leica
offered a versitile digital in the price range of the Olympus OM-D I'd be
shooting with it.  As it is I still on occasion will mount an M lens on my
Olympus.  I sold my M8 three years ago I'd love to get a new M 240 but at 7
grand I'll shoot the Olympus.

---
protection is active.

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Leica Yearbook)