Subject: [Leica] Mirror Image
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 07:27:54 +0800

Hi Henning,
Yes the exit doors are mirrored too. You can tell them because they are
split and next to the floor buttons.
Assume you have received the 2013 LUG book - yes two of my bird pictures,
one eagle, one hummingbird, are in there. The show closes the end
of January - the next artist isn't ready yet. Quite a few of my matted
prints have flown out of the store - including the
one purchased by Tanya - thank you Tanya. The ratio is interesting - about 5
hummingbird prints sold to each Eagle print.
Cheers
Howard