Subject: [Leica] The End of Bayer Sensors Is Nigh, But What¹s Next? or use your A7R while you can
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 00:20:16 -0500

The f stops would not hold still and Zeiss a company known for conservatism
used an experimental lubricant in the camera flopped big time.
Would be great for a way to get that glass in use but one one of those
bodies goes out that's pretty much it.
And over machines to the get go.
While a Canon or Nikon would set a disk in with two screws  a Zeiss Contarex
Would use twelve micro screws. The feel of the build as you took a picture
was in a class in itself. Its an historical oddity.

I took this with it with Panatomic x  and ran it in Beutler's around 1981.
http://rabinergroup.com/ImagePages/Naomipage.html
This shot just got used on the cover of a poetry book.