Subject: [Leica] IMG: Grandpa's Favorite
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 14:39:44 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

As I await the distribution of the "Opium for the Masses" (Playoffs)
and with my SWMBO assigned chores completed, I'm playing with a few old
fav images motivated by ric's recent "re-seen" series. ;-)

The goal here was to make it look like it might have been found
stuck in the back of the bottom drawer of your great granddaddy's
hand-me-down Roll Top Desk! ;-)

Given recent posts, I couldn't help thinking that it might have taken
many hours and copious amounts of material to achieve this look from
a color neg in ye ole darkroom.  ;-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/montoid/Grandpa_s+Favorite.jpg.html

Montie

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Grandpa's Favorite)