Subject: [Leica] Invisible on the MTR
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 12:50:55 +0800

Hi Luggers,
I slipped on my invisibility cloak again, and with a tip of my hat to Lluis,
set off on the MTR (Hong Kong subway)
in search of images. Here are two from the day's collection:

1. An older Chinese lady, perhaps a little unsure of the speed of the
subway, determined to hang on and face in the direction of travel:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK201314/MTRDeterW.jpg.html>

2. And my seat mate, next to me, reading a comic book on his telephone.
Hadn't seen that as subject matter before:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK201314/MTRGameW.jpg.html>

Please look large and enjoy,

C&C always welcome.

Cheers