Subject: [Leica] Lluis and Me
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 17:51:21 -0500

Dear Lluis:

How nice to hear from you. I wish you a happy, healthy NEW YEAR in return!

I'm learning to use my M9 at the moment with Manual in hand. Thanks for your
encouragement.

Thanks also for sharing your most unusual, idiosyncratic, identifiable,
trademark, skillful, and branded (by virtue of a productive seeing and
originality) use of the Leica.

Your lurking admirer for many years,

Leon

Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern Virginia, USA