Subject: [Leica] Leica Yearbook
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 15:17:50 -0800

Hi Geoff.  I mean this in a nice way....  Give it a rest.  By that I mean I
think some people are reading old posts and have not gotten to the new post
with the well stated rules for submission.  Clear to me, and should be clear
to anyone who reads them.  So, let the reading catch up with your posts and
I am sure all will be fine and you won't be so frustrated having to say the
same thing over and over again.  I think you will do a great job and
everyone will be quite happy with the results, as they have been in the
past.

Thanks so much for taking on the book.  I only submitted for the first time
this year.

Aram