Subject: [Leica] Using Leicas - and discussing the Yearbook
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 08:38:18 +0800

Hi Geoff,
The LUG is a family - quite a big one at that - and in my personal
experience sometimes there can be too much democracy in a large family.
So I think you should do the book the way that you wanted - which is to
continue on Jim's fine example - and while letting the discussion
carry on (and die out) don't be influenced by it. I think it is great that
you have taken this on and look forward to continuing my contribution.
Thanks so much.
Howard