Subject: [Leica] My Hummer attempt
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 07:01:53 +0800

Hi Gene,
Lovely - wing motion nearly stopped and catch light in the eye. The D4 and
the Nikkor 400 in your hands are clearly the tools for the job. If it were
my photo I might have cropped it a bit so there was a bit more "seeing
space" for the hummer on the left of the picture but centering the subject
is good too. An excellent photo right up there with your Eagles over the
River series.
Well done!
Howard
PS: I think it might be a female Anna's Hummingbird.