Subject: [Leica] Letting go
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 20:08:33 -0800

Thank you, Bob, Chris, and Charlie for your suggestions regarding plastic
slide pages. I think that this approach will work well. I use PrintFile
pages for my 120 and 35mm negatives; this firm also supplies slide pages.
The Superslides, made long ago on 120 film, may have to stay in their
carousels.

I don't have an attic but my fellow citizens and I do pay obeisance to the
blue, black, and green gods of recycling, environmentally conscientious
disposal aka trash, and composting. We even have a city ordinance that
obligates us - on pain of a fine -  to keep them out of sight of innocent
passers-by. No one pays any attention to this rule.

Oliver