Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 15/1/2014: foggy Castilla La Mancha
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 20:43:58 +0100

This morning, my wife and daughter came home from Puerto Rico where they
have been visiting her parents and other family for the past couple of
weeks. I had to go to Madrid to pick them up at the airport, 420 km each
way, leaving home at 5 a.m. The drive was uneventful, but the fog in
Castilla La Mancha was really bothersome, especially during the outbound leg
when it was still dark. On the way back, we had to stop for fuel and toilet,
so I had the chance to snap this:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3024369976&k=zxc5WkJ&lb=1&s=O

In Alicante, it was sunny and 20C/68F :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain