Subject: [Leica] IMG: Me (1954 Kodachromes)
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:25:16 -0800

I second Tina's recommendation - PEC-12 is wonderful stuff.
Back in the day I used it on all my 4x5 negs prior to printing and it
took off every bit of what needed to come off.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Me (1954 Kodachromes))
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Me (1954 Kodachromes))