Subject: [Leica] Italy: Ligure . Cinque Terre 1997
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 08:24:25 -0500

They look fine on my little travel laptop.  Very interesting photos, too!
 We tried to hike the Cinque Terre last year but the paths were so crowded
with tourists from the tour ships that you couldn't even  move.  We ended
up hiking the red - high trial where the views were better and there were
no people.

Tina