Subject: [Leica] IMG: Selfie
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:47:55 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Neat.  But, don't look so happy.  ;-) Hope the eye lens
implants are working out for you.

Montie

>>I always felt "Selfies" were meant to be fun.  With new eye lens
implants, drugstore reading glasses, and new firmware in the X-E1, I
felt that I needed to check out the combination for problems.  I was the
only subject available on a cold day, so a selfie was my solution.

Once I found an image that "worked", I cropped it and used various
software enhancements to get a look that I liked.  My next purchase will
be some real glasses for close work.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF0779+edit5.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--