Subject: [Leica] 6 days....
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 03:20:10 -0500

Looks like Agfapan 25 in Beutler's or Rodinal.
Or Tech Pan.
Wow iso 320!
A big case to be made for Bayerless photography.
I'm for it.

I wonder if you can shoot three filtered files with the Monochrom
translating to CMY to be combined as was done in the very first color
photography ever done? A famous Russian guy did a lot of it.
Tree's blown in the wind turned into rainbows; not that that would bother
me.