Subject: [Leica] IMG: Legacy Rangefinder Lenses (and more) on X-E2
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 21:38:14 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014  Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Legacy Rangefinder Lenses on X-E2

>You are discovering that the Fuji is the first viable modern non-Leica
>platform for Leica lenses.

>Cheers,
>Nathan

>Nathan Wajsman
>Alicante, Spain
===============================================================================================================================================
I sure am.  But not only that.

I'm probably happier than if I could afford a digital M.  With the Thumbs Up
I bought, the X-E2 is as pleasant to hold as my M3.  The new M's look like
they are too thick for my taste and also need extra grips.   But another
deal is that I can not only use my M and LTM lenses on the Fuji, I could buy
an Olympus adapter to use all my Zuikos (including the 250mm f/2) and with
the Samigon Nikon F to LTM adapter I already own,  I can mount Nikon lenses
like my 55mm Micro-Nikkor.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978