Subject: [Leica] The latest about Photo ethics in a war zone
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 19:12:27 -0500
References: <6150690D-D9EA-439B-A517-1EA372772562@gmail.com> <CAAsXt4MmCOwPLnRvnFyfeDzcf0VCsruU-93qVLo-vYyyJRAboA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF6S-eDKsw1DfTtVzKNEFx0=hVO6T0J7Oo-m86OBLE-CvQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ3Pgh7dEAxM+xw6ug7mQRn50jb0BoRY4Du_bhNuCVkk5c6CsA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFuU78fd8a0NUN7L8y4qL=r2Qw9L_asfKO3R=1jhCnXU8Wnquw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1BTjvvbSS64NXXB-7UNxNwZ2UmN0J+kGg3TYAN0Gr5TgA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-FFCTzaMu__jMLR0MjqOxdKJdyQyHw6kT5XzHxq6t3UCw@mail.gmail.com>

This is an annual tradition here on the Leica list

Too bad the true story must be retaught over and over

professional detractors make the world a sadder place to live

ric