Subject: [Leica] Trip to L&D14 last Sunday
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 22:51:13 -0600 (CST)

Hi George, and thanks for the comments.  Yes I could lighten the eyes up a
bit, immature eagles are much darker on the head than mature eagles,
although they do get some very interesting feather coloring that you do not
see on the older eagles.  As for the crowd, I agree, and most of the time I
go out during the week when most photogs are working their day jobs, or
there are only just a few out there.  Last sunday was an exceptionally
crowded day, normally there are about half that many on the weekends.  There
are far fewer on the Cedar River, but the eagles are not as easily
photographed.

Cheers,
Gene