Subject: [Leica] Via de l'amore (especially for Tina)
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 09:08:11 +0100

If you visit a place, you are also a tourist for one.
Can one blame people for having the same good taste as self ;-)

If you're also a photograher, just take a tripod along - use an ND
filter and the crowds disappear
Or rise before dawn
Or stay up late
Or include people as part of your shots.

Am I too optimistic this morning?

Amities
Philippe

Le 27 janv. 14 ? 03:03, Lluis Ripoll a ?crit :