Subject: [Leica] Testing the Monochrom (2)
From: gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:22:17 +0000

Nathan

I agree 100% on the convenience of digital, but I also think that there are
times when quality is sacrificed in the name of convenience. I am not
currently in a place where I want to go back to having 2 or more bodies, let
alone being in a place where I could afford them. However if I were in a
place where I did not have to make compromises I would have no hesitation in
buying the MM and a M9. That however is not liable to happen in what I have
left of my lifetime.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or