Subject: [Leica] Comparing B&W M9/MM
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 09:18:38 +0100

John,

Are you sure of this? "expose for the highlights and develop for the shadows
just like film???, what I remember is expose for the shadows and develop for
the highlights?, at least in the Ansel Adams book ?The Negative?...

Cheers
Lluis

El 28/01/2014, a las 03:32, John McMaster <john at mcmaster.co.nz> escribi?: