Subject: [Leica] [OT] Polaroid image repair software
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:40:02 -0500

Thanks to Doug and Piers. I found it and my wife is experimenting with it.
Some negatives are too badly damaged by mould and fungus to be fixable.

As an aside, she showed me some B&W negatives from the 1950?s which has 2
shiny sides unlike modern emulsions where I can ?see? the ?etching? of
emulsion on one side.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] [OT] Polaroid image repair software)