Subject: [Leica] Yet another reason to buy a Sony A7
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 06:00:46 +0000

I just re-subscribed to Reid reviews for his findings, as I would be using M
glass and many people find the Sony lacking (plus I also own an M) I am not
in the market, but there is more to an image than just a sharp lens (or
sharpened image) IMO..... I tend to have both  old (spherical) and new
(asph) in my most used focal lengths and they each offer good images in
different ways ;-)

john