Subject: [Leica] Yet another reason to buy a Sony A7
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 09:03:38 -0500 (EST)

Not to worry. If Sony goes belly up they will just sell their camera line to
another company. It has happened before. (Voightlander, Konica, Minolta,
Exacta, and dozens of others).
Larry Z
- - - -

I would not buy Sony anything. Moody's has just downgraded their bonds to
junk, and I do not see them staying in consumer electronics, including
cameras, much longer.

Cheers,
Nathan