Subject: [Leica] OT: Finally found the holy grail
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 19:27:00 -0800

I'm not quite sure about a guy who drinks his beer out of a Peter Rabbit
mug...
Delightful selfie, though!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] OT: Finally found the holy grail - Jay)