Subject: [Leica] WTB: Sandisk 2GB Extreme III or equivalent SD cards
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:14:25 +0000

Dear Doug,

I haven?t seen a new Sandisk Extreme III 2GB card, suitable for my DMR, for
some time. There are still some new Sandisk Ultra II 2GB Sd cards available
from the UK

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sandisk-Ultra-15MB-Secure-Digital/dp/B0007QU7JQ

There are still some Transcend 2GB SD 150x cards available in the UK from
Offtek.  These are my preferred choice of card, and I thought better than
the Extreme III.

http://www.offtek.co.uk/SD-Cards/Transcend/Transcend-Secure-Digital/SD-Card-2GB-Card-(150x)/TS2GSD150/ID=406124

Good luck

Charlie