Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 05
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 20:03:12 -0800

Curtains is just wow. Lines is great also.
I miss having my toes in the wonderful black sand! Hopefully I can make
it back again in 2015.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] NZ PAW 05)
Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] NZ PAW 05)