Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 23:00:58 -0600

Thanks Guys,

George, I think part of it has to do with being able to use my Leica 100
macro R again.  Another issue is that there has been precious little to
choose from in the way of flowers this winter, so I've  taken my time and
maximized each shoot.  It is easy sometimes when there's a wealth of
flowers to run out and take a snap and let that be that.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/