Subject: [Leica] Selling exceptional Leica IIIF Dream Outfit
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 11:17:22 +0100

- Leica IIIF RD (no self timer), cosmetically almost Mint,
viewfinder-rangefinder system and Shutter was completely replaced for a new
one by Malcolm Taylor, camera with frontal cap. Extraordinary exceptional
condition, for collectors and users?. 850?

- Original Leitz leather case, as new ? 150?

- Elmar Nickel 5 cm. F 3.5, original front cap and rear cap, Mint. Clean
glass, no fungus, no haze, no separation?. 450?

- Summaron F3,5/ 35mm (A36), Clean lens, already CLA, no haze, no fungus, no
separation. Coating is not total, I?ve never had quality problems.
Cosmetically is overall excellent a little signs of lost chrome in one point
of the barrel. ? 350?

- Elmar 4/90 (A36) Chrome Screw, Clean, no haze, no fungus, no separation,
with the plastic case. Excellent, almost Mint. ? 320?

Accessories:

-       FIKUS (Variable Hood) small signs of use ? 110?

-       FISON (Hood for the Elmar 5 cm.) Exc. *** a little deformation in
one side ? 60?

-       FOOKH (Hood for Summaron 3.5)  Exc. *** ?. 90?

-       SBLOO (external viewfinder for 35mm lenses), with case, cosmetically
signs of use, optically, clean and perfect?. 220?

-       SBOII (Second version external viewfinder for 50mm) with case,
almost Mint ?. 160?

-       SGVO (External viewfinder for 90mm) Optically perfect, chrome is
perfect, Black paint slightly unpainted areas. Overall condition Exc. ***
?.130?

-       Filters A36 Yellow, Green, Orange ???????.. 150?

Prices don?t include shipping, Paypal will be fine +4%. I?m able to
negotiate depending of the items of your possible interest. I know that
these are some high prices, but the condition of certain items is absolutely
exceptional.

If interested please contact me  off line, lluisripollquerol at gmail.com.

Saludos cordiales

        LLuis